- Exhibitors have, for years, been given or rented the registered attendee list to send pre and post show marketing emails to increase traffic to their booth and to thank those who visited. Call this Attendee List Rental Version 1.0.
- However, privacy and SPAM concerns have all but eliminated the practice of giving or renting the attendee list to exhibitors.
- Enter Attendee List Rental Version 2.0 in the form of eShowMail , a system that enables exhibitors to have their custom email blasts sent without having direct access to the confidential attendee data.
- Exhibitors get a full service email solution to communicate with registered attendees.
- Attendees learn what is happening at the show, their contact information is kept confidential, and they have the ability to opt-out of the email program at any time.
- The Show Organizer gets an email program with no additional cost and no risk to the attendee list.
- Attendee Protection. eShowMail protects your attendees. Simply put, the attendee list is never shown to the exhibitor. In addition, attendees can opt-out of the overall email campaign by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that is found at the bottom of every email we send.
- No Cost to Show Organizer. eShowMail is free for show organizers to offer to their exhibitors. There are no setup charges.
- Revenue Generation. Exhibitors pay to use the service. We charge a flat fee per email blast. The show organizer has the option of generating additional revenue by marking up our price to their exhibitors.
- We Do All the Work. Our reps work with each exhibitor to guide them through the process. We don’t require any assistance from show staff other than final approval of emails.
- Custom Emails. eShowMail allows exhibitors to use their own custom HTML. If the exhibitor can’t supply their own HTML, we will build an email for them.
- Reporting. eShowMail includes a real-time reporting website for both the exhibitors and show organizer. The site shows statistics, but no attendee data such as email address.
- Scheduling. You control the # of email blasts that are sent (per day and total). At most shows, we send two blasts per day over the course of 2-6 weeks depending on the number of participating companies. Exhibitor participation has ranged from 10% to 20% depending on the type of show.
- Control. eShowMail gives you full control over the content that is being sent out. Before an email is sent out, a proof will be sent to you for final approval.